Monday, June 29, 2015

big belly, bows, and baby showers

This weekend was so busy but very fun! On friday we went to our doctor appointment followed by a third trimester ultrasound. Everything is looking good, miss evynn just didn't want to show us her face! guess we'll have to wait and see it in person ;) then Friday afternoon Cody and I hung out with Claire while we waited for my parents and grandma to get into town. That evening we hung out at our house and got ready for the next day. 

Saturday morning was my church shower. It was so sweet to see all the love poured out to us from our church family! We got all kinds of clothes and the hostess gift was a big rocker chair that I love! 















Saturday afternoon my mom, sister in law, and I went into Lubbock and bought the side table, foot stool, lamps, etc. to finish off the nursery. Then we spent the evening grilling out with the boys and hanging around the house. 

After church on Sunday I had my work shower (which I took no pictures of! argh!) But my sweet coworkers threw me a shower and Evynn and I got all kinds of clothes, custom burp clothes and outfits (who doesn't love those?) and a breast pump! We are officially all set!

We have the bags packed, car seat ready, diaper bag ready, everything set up... all we need now is a baby!





No comments:

Post a Comment