Saturday, June 27, 2015

miss evynn's room

I love how the nursery turned out :) So warm, cozy and colorful! We are so thankful for all of the love that has been poured out from friends and family into this room, from the crib and rocker to books and homemade blankets. 

My inspiration was simple yet pops of color and I think it turned out just that!
 the garland is a felt ball garland I ordered from easy. It's simple but I love the pop of color it added. We got the rocking chair at our church shower today and found a pillow and storage/footstool to complete it all. 
I printed off some wall prints and framed them, hot glued some flowers on an "E", and found 3 gold mirrors from.. family dollar of all places!

 the changing table was my dresser all through college and I painted it a bright yellow mustard color. We got the rolling rack from ikea and it's used to store toys, headbands/shoes and blankets

We found the white (and pink) lamps at Homegoods, the purple globe on the shelf from Target and i added some plain blocks for decor alongside our "baby makes three" picture
 ignore the blank picture frames for now ;) i plan on framing some maternity/ultrasound/newborn pictures soon! I put sophie on the shelf along with evynn's baby book that I'll fill out later



We are finally all set! All we need now is a baby ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment