Thursday, July 2, 2015

37 weeks | we're term!


We made it to 37 thanks, praise the Lord! Although we're not "term", we're okay letting her cook another week or two! We have everything ready now, just need a baby :)

 How far along? 37 weeks

Total weight gain: 27 pounds, quite a jump in weight from 33-36 weeks but today I dropped (a whopping) 1 pound from my last weeks appointment, ha!
Update from the doctor: My blood pressure is still low 96/50! I’m dilated to a big…1! We went for an ultrasound but she looked the wrong way so we didn’t get to see her face L They estimated her weight right now to be 5 lb 12 oz.
Maternity clothes? Exclusively maternity. 
Stretch marks? No new ones. 
Best moment this week: finishing our nursery and having my last two baby showers! My parents were here this weekend and they helped us finish the nursery and get our house summer ready.
Movement: yes! Boney prominences poking out the sides all the time!
Food cravings: nothing in particular actually, but I do have a decrease in appetite.
Miss Anything? Being able to move and sit up without grunting haha
Symptoms: extreme tiredness. I get home from work about 7:30pm, eat dinner and I’m out like a light by 9 and still feel pure exhausted the next day. Also, two weird things: my sweat has changed to a sweet smell and I’ve developed a sensitivity to dairy/anytime I eat fruit my tongue burns, haha.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? Ready!








No comments:

Post a Comment