Sunday, June 7, 2015

33 weeks


 How far along? 33 weeks
Total weight gain: still at 20 pounds
Update from the doctor: nothing new, all is looking good!
Maternity clothes? can't go without. still working the t-shirts to work and I come home and throw on linen stretchy pants and a comfy tank top. I'm working on packing our hospital bags so I've set a few outfits aside to not wear anymore.
Best moment this week: nothing in particular (is that sad?), just a normal week of work and getting closer to baby time! but we have been enjoying lots of baseball and hot hot weather :)
Movement: oh yes, she's more active some days more than others (which makes this momma worry) but I can pretty much guess which body parts of hers are poking out where ;)
Food cravings: ice ice and ice... and snow cones ;) 
Miss Anything? of course i miss walking around or rolling over or tying my shoes like normal ;)
Gender: girly girl
Symptoms: heartburn, occasional contractions, and extreme fatigue (could be the 5am alarm clock too). my ankles were swelling big time but turns out, compression socks are my best friends!
Belly Button in or out? Out haha and very noticeable. it popped out around 23/24 weeks and has stayed out since.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? today was a good day for some reason, I didn't feel so big and I felt like this was a fun pregnancy stage. that can change day to day though! But I'm very excited as everything is getting closer.. finishing the nursery, our diaper bag should be arriving anytime, baby showers, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment