Sunday, June 21, 2015

35 weeks

Yesterday was Cody and I's first day off together in weeks! We had a relaxing but jam packed day. we started the day with breakfast, watched a documentary, and then put together our car seat/stroller and practiced putting the car seat in the car. It's starting to get so real!

after that we grilled out burgers/I made potato salad and then we went swimming! I also mentioned how good a snow cone sounded so we went and got one with a scoop of ice cream inside, so so good!




then last night we retook maternity pictures and then went to our usual picnic spot at ransom canyon and enjoyed a delicious picnic :)



such a fun, busy day! we are treasuring our last few weeks of just the two of us :)

in other news, 
35 weeks!




How far along? 35 weeks
Total weight gain: my last appointment I was still at 20 pounds but I'm sure that's increased by now haha
Update from the doctor: nothing, I'll go back to the doctor and have a third trimester ultrasound this next week (so excited to see her face again! last time we saw her was over 4 months ago!). 
Maternity clothes? of course. now that its swimsuit season I can wear normal bottoms with a maternity tankini top. I thought about getting a triple extra large bikini top and just baring it all but figured i should spare people from this big belly ;)
Stretch marks? gaw silly stretch marks, so tired of them. I haven't noticed any new ones but who knows at this point. 
Best moment this week: having the first a day off with Cody! we had the best day ever (see above)
Movement: oh yes, she has a schedule I can't quite figure out yet. she'll be way hyper and move my belly all over the place and other times pretty still. 
Food cravings: nothing in particular, but I still do love some ice!!
Miss Anything? sushi, lunch meat sandwiches on the reg, coffee on repeat...
Gender: sweet baby girl
Symptoms: braxton hicks contractions a few times daily, heartburn has faded (thank goodness), and definitely fatigue, Cody also says I breathe so heavy in my sleep haha
Belly Button in or out? Out and about for sure haha. everyone at work and patients notice it the second I enter the room 
looking forward to? this week we have an ultrasound, dr. appointment, my family comes in to visit and i have my last two baby showers! such a fun weekend to look forward to!
Wedding rings on or off? On

 


No comments:

Post a Comment