Friday, December 23, 2016

baby #2 | 24 weeks

How far along? 24 weeks
Baby's heart rate: from 130-150
Maternity clothes? yes! or lose pants! 
the bump: definitely becoming more and more, it really depends on what I'm wearing on if you can tell or not. When I lay down, it's a sharp uphill right at my belly button.
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ole ones from round 1, ha!
Best moment this week: just getting little boy clothes here and there (thanks trading up!!) for a bargain and seeing things come together.
Movement: yes! all the time!
Food cravings: nope, just whatever!
food aversions: nothing specific
Miss Anything? sleeping on my stomach, HOT baths, cookie dough.....
Symptoms: this week I have been nesting like crazy. everyday I have a new "to do" list, or plan to clean out, organize, etc. It doesn't help that our "storage room/closet" is now baby boys nursery which means everything must go!
Belly Button in or out? in but definitely creeping on the edge. It popped last time at 24 weeks so... yikes.
Wedding rings on or off? On but snug. I'm definitely more swollen than I realized! Even my face in the picture above.. yikes.
Mood? excited! we're still unsure about names but as far as getting closer to everything, i'm excited!

1 comment: