Monday, December 12, 2016

baby #2 | 21 weeks




How far along? 21 weeks (technically 22 weeks and 5 days now, oops!)
Baby's heart rate: from 130-150
Maternity clothes? yes! normal clothes just either completely hide the belly or make me feel restricted. I'm still sporting my normal maternity pants, mostly because I can't find maternity pants that work. other than that, all maternity please!
the bump: definitely becoming more and more, it really depends on what I'm wearing on if you can tell or not. When I lay down, it's a sharp uphill right at my belly button.
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ole ones from round 1, ha!
Best moment this week: at 18 weeks, movement seemed inconsistent and made me worry if I didn't feel anything for awhile, then boom! the day before turning 19 weeks, I started feeling kicks from the outside and seeing little jumps! now at 22 weeks, movement is much more consistent. so are hiccups!
Movement: yes! see above
Food cravings: nothing in particular, just food! I never deny a meal. Let me tell you though, being full blown pregnant (vs. 10 weeks last time) during the holidays is tough... mostly because I have to weigh myself frequently hah! womp womp.
food aversions: nothing specific
Miss Anything? sleeping on my stomach, HOT baths, cookie dough.....
Symptoms: nothing in particular... tiredness? ha!
Belly Button in or out? in but definitely creeping on the edge. It popped last time at 24 weeks so... yikes.
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? so excited! we had our anatomy scan this week and all looked good and had our gender reveal.... IT'S A BOY! We are so excited to get to parent both girl and boy!


















No comments:

Post a Comment