Wednesday, August 12, 2015

oh baby (products)!


more baby favorites!

iBreastfeed app by medela. I was using another baby feed app to track diapers and feedings but i found this meddle app for free! it not only tracks diapers and feedings but also pumping sessions and keeps track of height/weight growth. it also has breastfeeding Q&A and articles of advice throughout the app. 4moms rocker thank goodness for this thing. i'm able to put evynn in it when i need to hands to do something really quickly, so I can eat, or just to soothe her. moby wrap or any similar wrap thank the Lord for this! Cody got me one (unsure of the brand, he found it on amazon) last Christmas when I was about 8 weeks along. I've put evynn in it a few times and been able to cook, clean, do laundry, etc. anything that requires two hands. I wore her to church in this last week and she slept like a charm the whole time! medela pump in style thank you, co workers for this awesome pump! I was going to wait to start pumping but miss thing isn't packing on the pounds as expected and so I was curious about how much I was producing, so i've pumped a few times. this pump is great, has everything you need and comes in a convenient black tote back. lily jade diaper bag this model is madeline and we love it! I love that it's brown leather so it matches anything an can be used for baby girl or boy and even just a mom bag! it has a insert for baby stuff that can be removed or added. and there are normal shoulder straps as well as a cross body strap and a backpack option. Cody doesn't mind carrying it at all and i've been able to throw my bible, keys, phone, etc. in it and double it as my purse as well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment