Wednesday, May 14, 2014

how I'm using my YL essential oils.. so far!


    yl7071986925_d7866ee9e7_o-e1345150748459.jpg
I just received my oils in the mail days before our trip to Jamaica, so i've only a few days to put these guys to practice but so far so good! So far.. this is what I've used my oils for:

frankincense: I put some drops of this in my bathwater to relieve my sunburn after Jamaica and then I mixed some in with coconut oil to apply to my sunburnt skin

lemon: i added some drops of lemon to tea for alittle flavor

thieves: I added a few drops to a big bucket of warm water and pine sol for cleaning day and it made the house smell so good! I also added a few drops to my tea (with the lemon) when I woke up feeling cruddy this morning, and rubbed some on the bottom of feet to help prevent this stuffy nose business from becoming something more!

peppermint: i rubbed some on my sinuses to relieve sinus pressure 

lavender: I added some of this to a bath as well

peace and calming: we used this mixed with coconut oil to make a massage oil for back massages

joy: I diffused joy in our bedroom




I haven't used all of the oils yet but this just shows how many purposes there are in the few days I have been using them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment