Sunday, September 29, 2013

bachelorette weekend

my friends know me too well. They knew I would not have the typical crazy bachelorette weekend but something low-key, just a girls weekend instead :)

They did not disappoint.

On Friday we met at an apartment that two of my bridesmaids live at. All the girls had made munchies and so we just hung out on Friday night



on Saturday morning, we woke up, they made breakfast for us and then told me to get ready. They surprised me and took me to the fair. They know me, I HATE rides but love the atmosphere and food at fairs :) They had parrots that were talking and we could pet right when we walked in!
 We all rode the ferris wheel (only ride I'll go on!)
 We ate plenty of Corn Dogs (and took pictures of EVERYTHING we did, obviously)

 ^^ Kari won 2 fish in a game and named them "Cody and Stephanie"; we went through the rabbit exhibit and looked at some cuties, and drank plenty of delicious strawberry lemonade

Later Saturday night, we dressed up and went to dinner together 

It was a perfect weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment