Friday, October 4, 2013

22 days

22 days until we get married!!! I can't believe it!!! 

We are super busy between me working full-time night shifts, Cody taking 18 hours of school, and being the youth pastor that he is :), him living 30 minutes away in our new house, and planning a wedding.... we rarely see eachother and our individual lives are crazy jam packed!

So, a few random tid-bits:


I made the Pampered Chef Chicken Enchilada ring for dinner the other night. I've made this pretty often because its SO EASY and I usually already most ingredients in the cabinet/fridge.

All you need is 1 can of crescent rolls, and chicken and then pick however many of the following ingredients, mix together, stuff onto the laid out crescent rolls, lay the point of the rolls over and cook the time on the crescent roll package. 

Some ingredients I've used before:
mayonaise, crumbled tortilla chips, diced tomato, rotel, shredded cheese, olives, eggs, and green chilies

I've made it different every time and its been good every.single.time. 


We got our marriage license! That means its SO CLOSE and so official! Ah!

I used glitter paper and some odd-end circular shapes to create a glittery gold backdrop for Shelbys bridal brunch! More on that later...

Remember this room.....

I gave it a paint job with a light grey color and LOVE IT. Unfortunately, I ran out of paint about 3/4 of the way. But I can't wait to see the final product!

Yay for the end of our engagement, moving into our house, preparing the wedding, and handling the craziness of life.





No comments:

Post a Comment