Sunday, September 8, 2013

last bridal shower

...as a bride, anyways. 

I can't believe my bridal showers are already over. I thought a 7 month engagement would've been plenty of time to take it all in and enjoy every second, and here I am, 4 showers down and 1.5 months to go until we're married! I can't believe it!

In the midst of a crazy weekend (aka game day in a college town), my wonderful friends threw me the perfect bridal brunch shower! They are just like me in the sense that everything must look picture worthy....and have pictures taken of ;) It was perfect!

thanks Morgan for taking pictures!!



(^^Cody stopped by at the end to say thank you!)

 (^^ we played a game of "how well do you know the bride?", my poor friends... I choose some specific answers, but they tried hard!)










It was perfect, thank y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment