Monday, March 6, 2017

baby #2 | maternity pictures

We took lifestyle maternity pictures a few weeks ago with may + marie photography and I am obsessed with how they turned out! 

I've tried several different photographers in the Lubbock area over the years because I love different styles and meeting new people along the way! I've never been disappointed one time. 

I found Sara on my search for a birth photography package deal and LOVED her style. 

I wish I could say these pictures were easy to take, but anything with a (then) 18 month old... is not easy ;) Evynn started her "resent mommy" stage right about the second the camera came out which made it very stressful to take maternity pictures. Her and Cody could've had their own photoshoot ;). Sara was extremely patient and played with Ev the whole time to keep the smiles coming. 

I won't share all the pictures for the sake of a really long post, but here's some of our faves!





































No comments:

Post a Comment