Monday, March 6, 2017

a photo an hour

Welcoming a second baby soon means our "normal" routine is about change up... a bit. I feel so comfortable in our schedule right now, whether I'm home, myself and cody are home, or I'm at work and Cody is home. So, here's a "photo an hour" to document a normal day!

7:30am Evynn wakes up about this time everyday. I am usually awake and laying in bed so once I check the monitor and she's up (sitting in her crib reading) I go get her. We grab her a cup of almond milk and watch her show on the couch together. **she always unzips jammies by the time I get her 


8am we eat breakfast! Ev has a big appetite so there cannot be much wait time before our first meal without a melt down ;) I usually whip up scrambled eggs, toast (which she requests by name), fruit, etc. and we eat together.


9am on this particular day we were headed to lubbock to meet with friends. on days when we're just home we start playing in the play room, cleaning, laundry, etc. Ev can get little antsy doing the same thing over and over so I try to have something fun for her. now that it's turning into spring, hopefully we can spend more time outside!


10am we went to the science spectrum and enjoyed playing with friends, seeing the fish, and playing in the toddler room. When we're home, we used to lay down for a nap at this time but I think we've moved on from the morning nap.


11-12am we finished up at the science spectrum and went to chick-fil-a with our friends for lunch, I didn't grab a picture of that.

12:30pm Ev crashed in the car so I ran around and enjoyed peace and quiet ;)


1pm Evynn's nap ended abruptly for a target run which meant all the temper tantrums through the store. yikes. 


2pm back home and in her element playing right before her normal nap time!


3pm Evynn naps from about 2-4 usually which for me means time to get organized, clean, or take a nap myself (which is most of the time these days!)


5pm daddy comes home and we're so happy! Ev also eats a snack between 4-5 like an apple or banana to hold her over until dinner. 5-6 we play, go to the park, I start dinner, etc. 


6:30-7 we eat dinner
7-7:30 bath/jammies/prayer/Ev goes down for the night
8pm I go to bed (no lie) and Cody hits the books studying for seminary!

Whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment