Saturday, March 18, 2017

baby #2 | 36 weeks




How far along? 36 weeks

Baby's heart rate: its been about 120-130

Maternity clothes? my options are running out, ha! I have very few options for work which means laundry everyday and at home its either stretchy pants or cody's shorts hah! I'm trying to set some clothes aside to pack our hospital bags which will really limit my options of things to wear.

The bump: feels large but looking back I look about the same as I did with evynn! 

Stretch marks? No new ones, so far! I've really been trying to put on biooil everyday and stay moisturized.

Best moment this week: We had our church baby shower which was great and then I sorted through clothes, washed some tiny clothes, organized, etc. it's getting real!

Movement: all the time. hiccups 495878 times a day. and big stretches and jumps when I lay down for bed. I wake up several times a night (to roll over, get up to pee, etc.) and make sure he's moving and then he shows off ;)

Food cravings: nothing in particular.... except ice. you would think I'm anemic but sheesh, its soo good!

food aversions: dairy makes me feel so sick. ice cream is still worth it, ha! but after cereal, milk, ice cream, queso, etc. I feel soon nauseas!

Miss Anything? not worrying about what I eat, and sleeping on my tummy!

Symptoms: very very tired. and pregnancy brain. I met cody and ev for dinner the other night and went the most round about way to get there. cody called to make sure I was going to the right place. Oh, and insomnia like whoa. Frequently I'm awake all night every night!

Belly Button in or out? out!

Wedding rings on or off? On but snug. 

Mood?  Excited! Little snappy, i've noticed, but trying to soak in these last weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment