Friday, July 17, 2015

39 weeks

I thought the very form fitted maternity dress would be a good idea but sheesh, after seeing these pictures I'm thinking it's a bit much ;) 

 How far along? 39 weeks
Total weight gain: 30 lbs total (good thing I’m having a baby this week! Eek!)
Update from the doctor: dilated to about a 3 on the inside, yay! We stripped my membranes and whew, that increased the discomfort for sure but as long as it’s doing something I’m okay with it :)
Maternity clothes? Of course! Between the hot weather, and already having lots of my lounge clothes  packed in the hospital bag, I don’t have a lot to wear to just relax around the house so I’ve been wearing Cody’s workout shorts, haha!
Stretch marks? No new ones. 
Best moment this week: today is my 24th birthday, I worked my last shift yesterday so now I’m enjoying my 3 month break, and we could have a baby at any moment, everything is so exciting!
Movement: there’s a decrease in her movements due to her running out of room and I can notice recognizable sleep patterns. When she isn’t moving much, I think “if she was born, she would be taking a full on nap right now” and that’s reassuring that she’s just sleeping J when she is awake though, she still rocks and jumps my belly all over!
Food cravings: nothing specific really
Miss Anything? Not having to get up to see 4-5 times a night ;) I’m already thinking of how much I’m going to miss pregnancy and these belly movements though.
Symptoms: definitely being tired all the time! And contractions, getting more frequent and stronger by the day. The contractions are starting to wrap around to my back too.
Belly Button in or out? Out
Wedding rings on or off? On

Mood? We’re very ready to meet our sweet girl but very anxious about how labor/delivery will go and much everything is about to change! These last few weeks are so hard, I’m trying to relish every moment of my pregnancy and life with just Cody and I, yet we’re SO close to meeting our DAUGHTER! Ahh the anticipation! We know she’ll join us in as little as a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment