Sunday, April 19, 2015

26 weeks pregnant

a sleepy just-woke-up-for-work picture just because I was 3 weeks behind!

How far along? 26 weeks 
Total weight gain: 17 pounds, eek! I know thats a completely normal range at this point in pregnancy.. I'm just trying to comprehend that it's okay and recommended to gain weight ;)
Maternity clothes? oh duh. Except I accidentally threw my favorite maternity jeans into my "take to Goodwill" pile a few weeks ago :( So I've been wearing pre-pregnancy clothes with the belly band. Anytime I'm home though, you know i'm in yoga pants asap.
Sleep: this last week my sleep was not as great.. between waking up 4-5x to go to the bathroom and then for work I couldn't sleep past 3:30pm. After a week of traveling then straight to work for 4 days, I was beat.
Best moment this week: Last Sunday I had a beautiful baby shower (see previous post) then worked 4 nights in a row. I was worried about a few pregnancy symptoms that could turn bad, but I got that checked out and no worries. (thanks blood pressure of 90/60!) Yesterday we enjoyed a crawfish boil at a friends house. All in all, busy but fun!
Miss Anything? sleeping on my stomach, haha! And drinking all the coffee I want! 
Cravings: nothing to particular this week, maybe a milkshake last night?
Symptoms: I've found that I feel like I'm about to explode if I eat a big meal, and lots of congestion/heavy breathing this week. Of course the lovely sciatic pain and heartburn is sticking around too ;)
Looking forward to: working on the nursery, yay! I have so many ideas that I can't wait to put into place!

No comments:

Post a Comment