Sunday, May 3, 2015

28 weeks

third trimester? how did we get here so fast!?

^hey bellybutton!
i genuinely look much larger in this dress/picture than normal. eek, but I'll keep up with the same dress theme.

How far along? 28 weeks 
Total weight gain: 16 pounds
Maternity clothes? yes and yes. i mentioned in my last post (i think) that i accidentally threw my favorite maternity jeans in my "give to goodwill" pile and mourned that loss for a few weeks while making pre-pregnancy jeans work. after a few meltdowns of not being able to comfortably wear anything but dresses I gave in and went back to old navy to buy the same pair maternity jeans, shorts, and linen pants. whoo hoo! I do wish pregnancy came with a capsule wardrobe, I feel like I'm always wearing the same exact outfit, but I can't seem to find anything else in stores I either like and/or isn't crazy expensive
Sleep: no problem here! just typical night shift transition issues but once I'm asleep, I'm sound asleep. Rolling over in my sleep is a workout though haha
Best moment this week: nothing in particular, just continue to feel her movements and noticing how bigger and pronounced they are! I love when her little body parts poke out.
Miss Anything? walking and moving like normal. due to crazy painful sciatic pain I've started the wobble at this point subconsciously, I think to take pressure of my hips when I walk?
Cravings: sweets, as always. 
Symptoms: ahh back pain like crazy! I've had nerve sciatic pain for weeks now which is unbearable for the 2-3 min it hits but now my other hip has normal pregnancy? hip pain. between the two I spent last weekend with a heat and ice pack on standy. I also went to a chiropractor, no major relief yet! I'm also extremely impatient and testy, i've noticed. I really need to tone that down, haha!
Worst moment of the week: I had a tiny bout of spotting on Thursday which made me worry since i've absolutely no problem with that this whole time. but i had my normal appt on Friday and all looks good! And no gestational diabetes, yay!
Looking forward to: Third Trimester!  We have arrived! I feel like we are booked up to July at this point between work, graduations coming up, birth classes, and showers. It's going to be a busy, hot, but quick last 3 months! Also I love seeing her nursery come together, ahh so excited to see it finished!



No comments:

Post a Comment