Wednesday, April 1, 2015

23 weeks


 23 weeks!!
we didn't take our traditional picture this week but did take advantage of beautiful weather with an outdoors photo sesh

How far along? 23 weeks 
Total weight gain: not sure! I'll find out at my appointment in 2 weeks!
Maternity clothes? definitely. I can still wear normal shirts/dresses/and pants with the belly band but most things don't look right with a big bulge in the midsection ;)  In fact, I completely cleaned out my closet of clothes that I don't see myself going back to. 
Sleep: I have been so so tired this week. I have a week off of work and attempted to sleep in daily then go to bed at 9pm with a nap during the day too. 
Best moment this week: nothing inparticular, just loving seeing my stomach jump around. And Cody painted the nursery/I painted the changing table! So thats exciting to see it all come together
Miss Anything? fitting into normal clothes, haha!
Cravings: sour candy, tomatoes... still, and iced coffee for some reason!
Symptoms: sciatic pain and heartburn like woah!
Looking forward to: our babymoon next week and first baby shower!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment