Saturday, January 17, 2015

a few of my favorite things

prenatal gummy vitamins call me a whimp but I am no good at swallowing big pills, we bought the gummy vitamins we found out we were pregnant from Target and love them! They're yummy and hits all the vital nutrients this growing baby needs  saltine crackers aka my best friend. These things get me through the morning sickness/all day sickness/slight hunger pains that occur a love that multiplies  by the Duggars. I've been wanting to read this book and I found it on sale at Christmas. Its such a great look into their life and faith friends I'm thrilled this is on Netflix! We love watching it nehemiah another bible study by Kelly Minter (I've mentioned how much I love her studies before) and so I'm doing this one while our church studies Nehemiah as well  pregnancy body kit my sister in law got me this for christmas and I love it! The kit comes with body butter, stretching oil, aromatherapy spray, body wash, and some sample tea packets.. all products include ginger and focus on easing the queasiness. I use the stretching oil every night on those expanding areas!

No comments:

Post a Comment