Saturday, January 17, 2015

13... going on 30?!




How far along? 13 weeks 
size of baby: a peach
Total weight gain: not too sure... I'm still thinking just a few pounds but this belly does seem to be expanding at a rapid rate! 
Maternity clothes?  I have tried some maternity jeans for certain days and I believe those are some of the greatest gifts on the earth. But I can still wear old pants with the rubber band trick and normal shirts with long tank tops
Sleep:  after a bout of insomnia, I think I'm back to sleeping my life away. Blame night shift or pregnancy fatigue but I have definitely been well rested this week ;)
Best moment this week:  getting lots of time off work to rest and relax :)) also, Cody and I have gone on a few date nights which are great
Worst Moment this week: the smell of the chicken crispers I ordered at Chili's.... or any of the moments this week when my tummy didn't cooperate..
Miss Anything? hot hot baths... and lunch meat sandwiches  (I did sneak one in today.. heated of course ;))             
Cravings: fruit and more fruit... especially strawberries (summer baby, anyone!?). I cannot bring myself to bring chicken or leftovers... like I said the chicken crispers were bad enough at Chili's but even worse sitting in our fridge, gag. 
Symptoms:  nausea on and off, some days I do not want to eat at all/and today like every 1.5 hours.. fatigue, and eh... sore body parts
Looking forward to:  seeing/hearing the little one whenever that may be next! and looking forward to feel it move around!!

No comments:

Post a Comment