Friday, January 4, 2013

reflect on 2012


What I listened to:
Matchbox twenty (particularly, “push”, “hand me down”, “3am”)
Dave Matthews band (“satellites”, “crash into me”)
Closing time-semisonic
Yeah, yeah, I went through a 90’s/early 2000’s  season for awhile. No shame.
The civil wars
Green river ordinance
Needtobreathe
Ben rector
Shane and Shane


What I read:
Passion and purity by Elisabeth Elliot
Safe haven by Nicholas Sparks
Ruth by Kelly Minter
Breaking Free by Beth Moore


What I made:



What I did in 2012:
Finished the hardest (spring) semester of nursing school
Went to Florida
Made a weekend trip to lake LBJ with friends
Moved into our new apartment
Turned 21
Went to collegiate week in glorieta, NM
Started dating my best friend
Foundation camp
Started my senior year of college
RSC festivities
Went to the Tech vs. TCU game
Thanksgiving break
Christmas festivities


What I’m looking forward to in 2013:
Finishing my last semester of college
Graduating
Cody and I’s future
Starting my “real adult life”

No comments:

Post a Comment