Saturday, January 26, 2013

just maybe...

Just maybe the bananas I had were going bad (which is no surprise, I usually always end up throwing out the last 2-3 bananas of the bunch, oops) so I made banana-chocolate chip muffins. Just maybe I had been a stressed out/emotional/mess last week and surely drove Cody crazy, so I tried to make up for it with a cheesy note along with my surprise treats.


just maybe I'm stressing out about this semester/passing tests/finishing my resume/getting an interview/getting a JOB/graduating and think that I can't simply do it all. 

                               and then I read this, "Sometimes we are told to quietly lean on our 
                                        Savior and rest. At other times God calls us to actively wait. but we are                  always to stay close to our Redeemer" -"Ruth" by Kelly Minter

I've been reminded multiple times this week to give it all to God, leave it all in His hands, 
not my own human hands. What.a.relief. 

just maybe my planner is so full of everything to do hour-by-hour and it looks like a group of highlighters threw up all over it.

and just maybe, it's hit me that i'm graduating in four short months. all of the business... homework, studying, bible study, chapter...all the college "stuff" is coming to a hault.

No comments:

Post a Comment