Friday, November 23, 2012

thanksgiving



unfortunately, I've had to deal with the stomach bug this entire break which has made being social (and eating) pretty much impossible. I haven't felt very up to par but did manage to take some family pictures in our backyard and make a craft to decorate the apartment with!



Brother and I
 the family




I wanted to make this canvas picture to put on the mantle back at my apartment. I decided to go with the colors white, gold, and red with Christmas decorations this year and this was an easy, cheap decoration to make to add to my collection!


I bought a canvas at JoAnn's; printed an outline of a deer off the computer; used mod podge and glitter and hair spray to secure it all


Once I drew out the outline of the deer, I decided that it was smaller than I'd like so I made the drawing bigger then started painting mod podge on in little sections at once

Then I poured alot of glitter on top and shook it off and did the same but in red glitter for the nose!                              

No comments:

Post a Comment