Tuesday, November 27, 2012

deck the halls

Christmas decorations are up! Even if they are only up for the two weeks until I go back home for the break, I couldn't not decorate our apartment! Cody helped me decorate once we drove into town on Sunday night :)


my dad made the middle of my mantle with chalkboard paint so that I could draw a "fire" on it in the winter!

total cost for decorations- $10; $5 for the supplies to make the glitter deer picture and $5 for ornaments for the vase and tree, purchased at a thrift store. Everything down was hand-me-down from my mom...free!

 DIY anthropologie candle holder I made the other day with branches in my backyard, hot glue, and a candle holder I had

 Ella really appreciates having all these toys at her convenience! 





No comments:

Post a Comment