Thursday, November 29, 2012

favorite things



1. peppermint mocha coffee creamer. I've been drinking this for weeks now even though I probably should've waited until after thanksgiving to bring out the Christmas flavors but its just so.darn.good!
2. "Ruth" by Kelly Minter. I've read the book of the bible, Ruth, many many times but didn't look past the love story of Ruth and Boaz to see much else. This book has opened my eyes already to God's pursuing of us, how certain circumstances have a purpose that we often miss, and so many more lessons. It's a super easy to read/understand study and great to do with someone else. I'm doing it in discipleship with my little!
3. Orlando's. I know that seems goofy but Cody and I cannot seem to get enough of their "down and dirty tortellini". We may or may not have eaten it three times in one weekend.
4. thanksgiving candle. this candle from bath and body works quickly became one of my new favorites once I smelled it. My mom wasn't the biggest fan. But the smell of warm, hearty food, spices, and fall scents made my house smell so warm and cozy!
5. Sparking Berry Garland candle wax. It's not the brand of Scentsy but that's what it is. I actually got it last winter (I have a trend of buying my candles out of season, when they're much much cheaper) so this is the first time I've actually gotten to burn it and it smells so so good! and Christmasy!
6. breaking free by beth moore. this is another study I'm currently doing, but this one on my own. I'm only two days in and I've already learned so much through Isaiah! I had tried to read this before and put it down because I didn't see it going anywhere but reading the first 2 chapters has already grown me so much. It's amazing the maturity that can happen over time!

No comments:

Post a Comment