Sunday, July 1, 2012

lake lbj

This past weekend a group of friends and I went to Lake LBJ in Marble Falls where our friends Anthony and Elise both had houses. The group was mainly made up of our church group, some of whom I haven't gotten to talk to before, so it was a good mix. We left Lubbock on Friday at 1:30 and got there at about 7:30. Had dinner at Elise's then sat on the dock then played games. Saturday we spent the whole day on the water; tubing, wake boarding (by that I mean, watching), paddle boarding, etc. By the time we ate dinner that night we were all too exhausted to do much else. Sunday morning we went out for one last ride before my ride (Lindsey, Kiva, Kate, and I) decided to make the journey back to Lubbock. It was a great weekend!









This next week will consist of moving, 4th of july, parents visiting, whew!

No comments:

Post a Comment