Friday, July 20, 2012

twenty one

I had just the best 21st birthday in Lubbock with my friends (first birthday away from my parents)! I can now see why there's a store named after staying this age (forever).

I spent my birthday doing what I love most; started off watching Live with Kelly and doing some blog reading, which is when I noticed that Lullaby Lubbock gave me a shout out :)

then me and Morgan got some sun at our apartment pool. Not long after that I received a call that the florist was downstairs looking for me. So I went down to get the balloons my parents sent, and when I got back upstairs Morgan had decorated our apartment! She was a quick one and surprised me :) She also baked some yummy tie-dye cupcakes


We went to dinner with all the girls at the Funky Door; a wine and fondue restaurant. I'd never been there before but loved the atmosphere. There was even live music!




then Cafe J to end the night.

Such a great birthday with friends! 

to be continued (with the family)..

No comments:

Post a Comment