Monday, June 18, 2012

Loving Hands

What sparked the new title? I've been listening on JJ Heller's song, "your hands" on repeat these days. I love the lyrics and it gives me such a peace that the God of the universe cares genuinely about ME, and YOU. I thought it was a cute title on top of that and could also have to do with my crafting, being a nurse, etc.; things that I can do to show my love :)

When my world is shaking
Heaven stands
When my heart is breaking
I never leave Your hands

Things i'm into right now:
frozen go-gurt (especially cotton candy and strawberry flavors, yum)
instagram
pale pink/nude nail polishes (you would think i would go alittle bit more wild with the color choices)
man-less Mondays (aka a time with my gals and I to watch "the Bachelorette")
Matchbox 20 pandora station
Nicholas Sparks novels
Candles
tourqouise/red color combinations
good thrift finds
freckles
witty tweets
half price sales

..and not so much:
parallel parking (or, parking on the side of the road for that matter)
summer school




1 comment:

  1. ...you're also into crafting with ME!!!

    ReplyDelete