Saturday, May 6, 2017

family (of four) day

It's still so weird to say we're a family of four and we almost forget the fact except the fact that we have two very demanding kiddos (per their life stages). Evynn is at such a fun age, learning and exploring more every single day. Yes, theres temper tantrums everyday and most days I need a ton more patience than what I have, but I love being her mom and seeing her little personality develop!

I try to be intentional with Evynn because it seems like she hears "shh brother's sleeping" "be gentle to brother", etc. all day everyday and with this hot weather, nothing sounded like a better idea than running through the sprinkler outside. best $5 ever. 

We enjoyed today with a birthday party, running errands, then when we got home and realized it was 90 degrees out we busted out our new treat. I reluctantly threw on a swimsuit over my 3 week postpartum body which I never fun, but I think Evynn would enjoy her mom playing with her regardless! 





this is her new "excited" face if you mention something she is so stoked about.


















We took turns having Brooks outside for short increments but all got to enjoy the great weather. 

Sorry about the 1000 pictures, swimsuit babies are the cutest thing ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment