Sunday, April 30, 2017

welcome to the world, Brooks!



My friends Ashley and Claire hosted a relaxing sip n see for me this weekend!  A few friends of ours gathered over at Ashley's house and passed around Mr. Brooks while we chatted about mostly babies life over brunch.  

The theme was "welcome to the world" so the decorations were suitcases, globes, and this adorable banner. The theme for gifts was just to bring diapers, and this mama is so thankful! 








I brought along Evynn which I contemplated but she was actually very sweet, and very busy. She LOVES showers, simply because she can just reach up and grab whatever off the table she wants. So, two muffins and 3 donuts later.. I had to keep a closer eye on her ;) Overall, she was a great gal and I force her attending more showers with me over the years like I used to join my mom to!

^face first into chocolate donut #2





When we got home I snapped  a few pictures of the kiddos before changing them out of their outfits. They're at two such fun but very different stages and I don't want to ever forget how tiny they are right this second!







her eyelashes and her smile.. I can't handle it.


We spent the rest of the dreary saturday relaxing around the house, and Claire and cade joined us for dinner and hanging out. It was a great weekend, especially when Aunt Claire comes to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment