Thursday, June 5, 2014

#ashbachbash

Last weekend was my sweet friend Ashley's bachelorette party! Since my friends and I aren't about "going out"but we still wanted to make it a fun weekend, we decided to go roller skating.. what else?! We dressed up in neon and made a fool of ourselves with abunch of 7th and 8th graders. What better way to celebrate a soon-to-be married woman with a group of college alumni!? 








 ^^the bride and myself
 **I am the worlds WORST roller skater. I wondered all night "why did I come up with the idea to do this?!" it really was fun but I was so fearful of getting completely run over by this skilled 13year old roller skaters all night. In fact, I immediately got on the rink and tackled a kid to the ground, oops. My sweet friends held my hands though and took me around the rink
 Saturday morning we had a brunch/lingerie shower at the house





 We did the "name the lingerie" and then kate asked ashley questions that the groom had previously answered to see if their answers matched. it was a cute game, the groom had such goofy answers!

Saturday afternoon we all went to the nail salon:

nothing like some iphone selfies ;)

Saturday night we all dressed in black/ashley in white and went to dinner at BJ's. and we miiiiight have all shared a pizza sized pazookie.. YOLO?

 

What a great weekend with friends celebrating the bride-to-be!

No comments:

Post a Comment