Monday, June 30, 2014

making an IMPACT

with my husband being a youth pastor, there's always things to plan, things to do, and so many opportunities for ministry. Cody titled the youth program, IMPACT. We've had a blast so far with our Wednesday and Sunday church services, DNOW, our hangouts, cookouts, movie nights, water wars and finally we reached CAMP WEEK! We went to a camp here in West Texas but had so.much.fun. I took a ton of pictures but won't show any of our kiddos, so here's a few of us and the camp itself!


Cody and I


 Cody jumping onto the blob.... 
 and blasting this kid in the air, ha!
 Cody and his best friend (who helped us be a chaperone)

 this is me showing off my archery skills, haha

and cody :)

We had a wonderful week, saw God move in huge ways, and left loathing camp food and a chaco tan line ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment