Thursday, February 13, 2014

valentines day eve

Happy Day before Valentines!!

Cody and I are actually celebrating today due to the fact that I work tomorrow night.. more on how we're celebrating later!

So for now, a few favorites and a few links!

this video: titled, God's Glory in Marriage is a great reminder of how we should view our own and our spouses imperfections in this crazy adventure called marriage :) How are we to portray Christ if we aren't showing our own spouse Christ's love and grace?!

My inner labor and delivery nurse laughed at the truth in this article! "Things your L&D nurse does NOT want you to do"

Also, check out our wedding video!! I anxiously waited for this video for months, and 3 months later it was a great review of our big day!



 A few favorite books:
I ordered a picture book of our wedding pictures from Artifact Uprising and absolutely loved the result . It is great quality, has a cloth hardcover and a picture wrap over the outside.



This book By JD Greear! Don't be deceived by the title, ha! It's about not questioning your salvation after already accepting Christ. Cody is a  HUGE fan of JD (I'll even catch him changing his voice to JD's when referencing him ;)) This is a great book with lots of great references to understand it!



I love any kelly Minter book... which is why I'm reading two right now ;) No Other Gods is very much like "Ruth" which I've done a study through before. There's great stories, lessons, fill in the blanks, and very easy to understand. The Fitting Room is great if you're like me and constantly trying to figure out how you should act as a Christian, or "putting on the characteristics of Christ" as the book states!



No comments:

Post a Comment