Thursday, August 29, 2013

showered with love

The past few weeks have been busy with bridal showers (hence the cheesy pun of a title), working, and figuring out Codys and I's future which has all been super exciting!

This past weekend Cody and I went to his hometown for a bridal shower hosted by his family friends. Although I knew nearly no one, it was a lot of fun. My mom, Cody's grandmothers, sisters, cousin, and aunt were able to come also! 


(excuse the blurry pictures, the photographer wasn't the best with the camera... sorry mom!)









A few weeks ago, a last minute family bridal shower was planned for me back home. I took a quick/whirlwind 29 hour trip home to get a ton accomplished (considering the next and only time home before our wedding will be 2 weeks before it!) We had a Pampered Chef shower at my moms work with just our family and my moms close friends. It was fun to be able to cook a little something and the guests got to purchase us (and them) the items used to cook!







In other news, Cody and I found a house! We're so excited, thrilled, and blessed by it and can't wait to get started moving in and settling before it becomes "ours" :) Tons more on the house later!



No comments:

Post a Comment