Sunday, July 28, 2013

my first bridal shower


I went home this weekend for my first bridal shower! It was so much fun! Loving all things girly and party planning, I could not wait to actually have MY bridal shower! This is literally a once-in-a-lifetime thing :) I was so impressed with the hardwork that that my hostesses did! 

My sister-in-law personally made Cody and I this grey/white/navy quilt :) I LOVE it! And she even embroidered a little "Stephanie and Cody 2013" on the edge!

I got all kinds of goodies (including a kitchenaid mixer!!!!) and homeade gifts too!




They had the perfect girly, bridal shower set-up! Complete with sandwiches, salad, veggie chips, punch, coffee, and a sugar cookie "pizza" bar!
my sweet hostesses and I





After the shower, we just hung out at home in the pool. It was so nice to have both my fiance Cody at home as well as my brother, Cody. That has never happened, so it was so much fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment