Thursday, December 27, 2012

favorite things


1. clear mugs. these are one of my favorite thrift store finds, even though i'm slowly seeing them make their way into stores. i love how modern they look!

2. white chocolate caramel cappuccino. this mix is so good and makes a perfect cup of cappuccino, you don't have to add any sweetener or sugar!

3. merry mistletoe candle. i'm somewhat picky when it comes to Christmas candles- I don't really like cinnamon candles and food scents aren't my favorite, but this candle captures the evergreen smell of Christmas but with a sweet scent also.

4. ferrero rocher chocolates. these will forever be my favorite chocolate candy!

5. francesca's wrap around watch. this watch was a Christmas gift I received. I love the wrap around watches and how you can wear them with nearly any outfit. Since I wear a watch everyday, this one is great to change things up.

6. "30 days to understanding the bible" by max anders. this book is great to understand the history in the bible. it's set up like a workbook and it's so easy to understand the concepts before moving onto the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment