Tuesday, March 20, 2018

BROOKS GRANT | ELEVEN MONTHS


We are one month away from having a one year old, and I can't believe it!! Which in my world means-full fledge party planning. I love celebrating this babies (and celebrating that we made it through the first year, ha!)

weighs roughly 21 lbs. wears size 4 diapers and 12 mo clothes. still rocks 3-6 mo shoes, ha!!

eat
this kid is a great eater! he eats whatever we do at the table, with the exception of nuts, dairy, etc which we haven't tried yet. he loves eating and often signs "more", or just hits the table and loudly exclaims hah!

he is still exclusveily breastfed as far as milk goes. my goal is 1 year and I'm hoping we can make it for 3 more weeks (I think we can!). I'm pumping for when I am at work and trying to keep up bottles in the fridge. We still have a few frozen bags to lean on in case. He nurses 3-4x a day when we're together. I'll be done pumping/supplying bottles at 1 year, but I'm not sure when I'll be done nursing for good.

sleep Brooks is our great sleeper!! He takes 2 naps a day-about 1.5-2 hours each. Then around 8pm at night he is done. After bath, jammies, and a nursing session he is ready to be laid down. he may fuss for a few minutes in his crib, but then goes asleep and usually sleeps until 7am!

development He is still cruising furniture but not interested in standing on his own or taking steps. He does pay attention to actions more than I think; he holds a hairbrush to his head and pretends to brush his hair. He even held up Evynn's bow to his head one day, ha! He goes backwards to go down steps. He says "dada" and "hi" but thats about it for now.


he loves wrestling with sister, eating, playing in the dirt, swinging outside, splashing in the bath

he dislikes getting dressed, getting in the carseat, being too tired or hungry

No comments:

Post a Comment