Wednesday, February 15, 2017

baby #2 | 32 weeks



How far along? 32 weeks
Baby's heart rate: today it was about 125bpm at my appointment
Maternity clothes? all the way. when i'm running errands I usually try to dress cute (gotta make use of a closet full sometime, right?) but here lately the yoga pants mom style seems more fitting ;)
The bump: it feels huge! I'm measuring right on track, if not little small! So who knows where the numbers on the scale are coming. But this belly is growing daily I feel like!
Stretch marks? No new ones, so far! I've really been trying to put on biooil everyday and stay moisturized.
Best moment this week: we took maternity pictures last week! We got a few sneak peeks and they're soo great! I'm excited to see them all. Even through the weight gain and adjusting to a new body, I love the way being pregnant makes me feel. I truly feel very feminine and so I love documenting this season of life.
Movement: yes! all the time! Very busy at bedtime still!
Food cravings: nothing in particular. trying to watch the carb intake but baby boy wants what he wants ;)
food aversions: the thought of fast food disgusts me currently.
Miss Anything? not worrying about what I eat, and sleeping on my tummy!
Symptoms: this week I'm very very tired! I try not to complain about being pregnant and keep on with the tasks of being a wife/mom/nurse without a mumble but this week I needed a nap any chance I could get! 
Belly Button in or out? mostly out at this point!
Wedding rings on or off? On but snug. 
Mood? excited! 32 weeks sounds far away yet so so soon. We're in final countdown of finishing the nursery and we'll start packing bags before long!

No comments:

Post a Comment