Monday, November 4, 2013

wine, bread, and cheese

Our dear friends, Morgan and Garrett, are getting married in 19 days!! So, I was so excited to host a wedding shower for them (especially, hosted by not just me, but my HUSBAND)! 

Garretts family is from Italy so they enjoy Italian food and a glass of red wine from time to time. So, I went with that theme. Plus, it's fall.. who doesn't love some warm, hearty food?


I asked everyone to bring a bottle of red wine to the shower. At the shower, they could label it with a certain date or occasion that they wanted them to drink it. I thought this was a cute way to have a personal touch (ahem, red wine) but also leaving little messages from the guests.



 I made a pumpkin spice bundt cake, strawberry cream cheese roll ups, crab meat french bread, italian sausage bread, and had different blocks of cheese and crackers. Some other girls made oreo cake balls, cupcakes, a red velvet pie, and snicker noddle rolls. yum :)



 ^^the happy couple
 ^^my husband was hard at work being the photographer, wrapping paper gatherer, and over all goofball ;)
 the (future) Menichini's and the McMurrays




No comments:

Post a Comment