Saturday, November 16, 2013

snapshots of our home

remember the post about our house? it's been about 2 months and we've done alot of updating/moving in/remodeling.

I also jumped ahead and started decorating for Christmas, oops. I'm usually the one to wait until after thanksgiving but I thought that decorating for Christmas would force me to finish those last little details of our home.

I did a few Christmas crafts today:
I made 2 styrofoam trees to add to mantle decor; one with popsicle sticks and one with felt pieces





^^I also made this pom pom and pinecone garland for the mantle. Since the pine cones are too heavy for the yarn and are turned, i'll be changing them to a wire garland asap ;)





 our little "drop off" area when you enter the kitchen. I love our dry erase frame for notes to eachother and the cookbook our friends/family made for us with their favorite recipies
 our drink station



I stained this table and the chairs from a light wood to this dark color, we love it!




 ^^our bedroom. I got us matching nightstands, lamps, and mirrors to be "his" and "her". Our house has old chandeliers in practically every room, how fun?!


 I repainted the blue entry way. While the table decor may need some rearranging, i LOVE the neutral striped wall that we did!





1 comment: