Monday, May 6, 2013

senioritis

 
is it even considered senioritis this late in the game? graduation is 14 days away so my motivation to study or focus on school in any manner is lost.



I would much much rather be spending my time planning my wedding, birthday parties, and graduation parties.

This months to do:
-Claire's birthday is this week! yay, 22!!
-graduation is the 21st... followed by a friends wedding and then my graduation party

wedding planning to-do:
-thrift/start DIYing decor
-bridesmaids gifts
-music choices
-shower dates

we had an 80's prom for a foundation fundraiser-one of my last college events!

we had a lunch for the new/old RSC officers


we had a community group/first baptist leadership cookout at the park last week. Cody and I had to stop for the ice cream truck too





No comments:

Post a Comment