Monday, May 13, 2013

claires 22nd birthday!!

Claire's 22nd birthday was last week, and our finals were over so we were able to enjoy the day! We had a cookout my fiance's house the night before her birthday so alot of our friends could be there.



^^morgan, the birthday girl, and I








the next morning, claire's actual birthday, I woke up early to make birthday pancakes. Our other friend, Ashley came over too with orange juice. We woke Claire up and had breakfast with her



We layed out the rest of the day and then went to Manna Bread and Wine for dinner.


Wedding crafts are in full motion, and I made these fabric flowers the other day that I'll use for filler decorations. I bought a twin size sheet at a thrift store for 98 cents and I'm using it to make these flowers :)



and how pretty is this sunset against the texas tech stadium? I'll miss the beautiful sunset views from this apartment!

No comments:

Post a Comment