Sunday, September 25, 2011

when does life slow down?!

School has kept me more than busy this past week. Between my first checkpoint and the 3 exams/group project thats going on this week, I am surely feeling the effects of nursing school. So, naturally I'm spending my precious time blogging.

A few weeks ago, I saw some lace shorts on pinterest and my sweet roomie chelsea sewed some up for me!



They were a huge hit!

Also, my parents came to see me this weekend! I haven't seen them since August and probably won't again until November. We spent the weekend stocking me up on fall clothes, candles, and food. Also, my dad hung some pictures since I'm obviously not able to hang things straight. They both say I need a stud finder (for different reasons) HA.HA. Little improvements are being made to my room then I'll upload a new pic!




I love giving little "gifts" anytime I can. So, what better time than our first nursing school round of tests?! Here's the goody bags I made our little gang :)




1 comment:

  1. You are so stinking adorable. Why aren't we roommates?! And for real, could I get a pair of those shorts. My sewing machine stinks and that lace is adorable! I would totally pay your friend because those are TOO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete