Tuesday, September 13, 2011

lately

First off, every time I plan on updating my blog, I forget my password. I mean every time. I try to make ones easy to remember then it says "too weak".. ugh!

lately:
last week mainly consisted of school and RSC rush events! Friday was barn dance and then the rest of the weekend I made the most of being lazy... I mean laying in bed ALLDAY lazy.





In other news: I am now a proud member of the '11 Nu pledge class of Raider Sisters for Christ!
For those who don't know, I rushed last year and they did the casting lots method and in the end, I didn't get my name drawn. It was a tough year, especially living with 3 girls in RSC. In the end, I decided to rush again, and I am very glad I decided to. I have such a hard time understanding God's timing but I can see that I have been placed in such a perfect pledge class this year! love my new sissies!
my "roomies" and I are all finally sistas!

so excited!

alyssa holding my sign :)

pledge sisters!

KIVA!

pc '11! :):):)


No comments:

Post a Comment