Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Crazy week!

Last weekend we moved my stuff to Lubbock. I knew my room was small, but once we moved everything in, I had to brainstorm on some fast ways to store ALL my stuff, and I have ALOT! We lifted my bed for under-bed storage, got bins for under the dresser, and we're building an armoire for more storage in my room. I LOVE my room so far, but I won't take/post pictures until it's complete. We left my room in Lubbock piled up with things that didn't have a place to go yet, so I have a lot of organizing ahead of me. It was sad to say goodbye to 818 (my apartment this past year), lots of memories and good times took place there. But, i've always wanted a house... with wood floors and walls I can paint, and that's just what I got :) I'll miss the late-night laughs with the former roomies, but I'll still get to see them from time to time! Any-who, school shopping this year means scrubs, white leather tennis shoes, and a pile of textbooks (that grows daily, btw). So, this weekend is my brothers wedding. Then next week we can get my last minute things ready to head back to school! Cody and Steph will return from St. Lucia next Thursday night and so I think I'll wait to see them before I head out next Saturday. Then a few days of Foundation preparation, then FOUNDATION RETREAT! and a week later, school begins. It's crazy to think that I won't know my next visit home or when my parents will visit, how sad!

I have a few crafts up my sleeve, but some are surprises so I can't reveal until after Friday :)

However, I've been looking for a good nude pink nail polish for awhile now. And I keep getting colors that are too pink, too white, or too yellow. Finally I found the one! Sally Hansen's "petal pusher"

41HFrmsEA-L.jpg
That's all for now, I'll update this weekend about the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment