Sunday, August 14, 2011

all moved in!

This past week I had been getting everything ready to head back to school! Cody and Stephanie came home from their honeymoon and stayed a few days with us then we  all left going opposite ways on Saturday. It was so overwhelming to see my new TINY room with so much stuff that needed a place to go. Finally, I managed to get it all put together. I still have a few last minute touches: hanging pictures, organizing wired things, etc. Eventually it'll looked finished!

My dad built me an armoir because I had such a shortage of space in my room! Here's some pictures of us building it:


and the final product:

Here's the full room:



and a few little touches that I added, thanks pinterest for the ideas!




i'm sure it'll become more "homey" over time and once I get everything adjusted!

No comments:

Post a Comment