Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Camp Waldemar!

Wow! It's been forever since I've updated the blog! What's been going on?

I left for camp on Sunday the 22nd... of course we didn't leave Sherman till 6pm so we made the long trek through curvy roads and deer at 1 in the morning. The next few days were filled with orientation classes, food, and floating the guad. Then our leeeeeetle girls got there. I was a proud mother to Gracie, Ella, Tru, Cammy, Hailley, and Hannah. It was such a crazy week but definitely prepared me for motherhood, haha! I had several other girls at  my table for meals and that was the real struggle. These rules are tough for me/even more difficult for 7 years old to do! The girls left on Tuesday morning and since then we've just been doing more orientation, meeting tons of new faces, and trying to find time to chill on the Guad in the meantime before the next crew of campers gets here for the next month!

I'd upload pictures BUT...

MY COMPUTER BROKE, AGAIN! So, after a panic attack (because I'm taking an online class) I had my old dell (that I got through a scholarship... it's an old model Dell, but I'll take what I can get for now!) shipped to me and there's NO PLACE FOR MY COMPUTER CARD! grrr! So wait up for pictures of my beautiful homes for 5 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment