Saturday, November 5, 2016

baby #2 | 17 weeks



How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain: 5 pounds, i think?
baby's heart rate: 150
Maternity clothes? absolutely! I kind of held off until i announced it, lol, as if people would know that i was wearing maternity pants and know our secret.. but now it all seems "more real" so give me all the stretchy pants and even maternity shirts. I personally prefer to have a shirt snug on my bump vs. have a questionable tent over me, ha!
the bump: definitely making an appearance but maybe not as much as previous weeks... probably due to major bloating which has gone down little bit. It seems a lot bigger at work, maybe because scrub tops are very unforgiving hah!
Stretch marks? No new ones, just the ole ones from round 1, ha!
Best moment this week: nothing in particular! I'm working on the gender reveal party which feels like it'll be here so soon, cannot wait to find out!
Movement: yes! I started feeling tiny flutters at 14 weeks and now more here and there. 
Food cravings: nothing, just whatever sounds good at the very second!
food aversions: i'm not a huge fan of coffee this pregnancy, womp womp. and pretty much anything healthy is a no.
Miss Anything? not necessarily, just miss not having rules about food. 
Symptoms: still super queasy in the morning, baby wants to eat STAT and ALL THE TIME. By the end of the day I feel bloated.
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? On
Mood? excited about all things baby! although its hard not knowing the gender yet, the anticipation is so so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment