Tuesday, October 18, 2016

first trimester favorites | baby #2

Thank goodness the first trimester is over! The excitement and little secret is so fun, but the symptoms hitting full force... not so much. And it's like I completely forgot from last pregnancy. I did however, only get sick twice this round, and with evynn it was everyday so there's a plus! Any who, these were my saving graces in the first few months!
old navy maternity jeans. yes, i broke those out once the major bloat hit around week 10. I bought new this time these super duper soft grey skinny jeans with the maternity band. I did buy the only pair left which ended up being way too big but I still rock them, ha!

saltine crackers. all day everyday.

peppermint oil. little bit when I think the trash can stinks even after being empties, little bit on my wrist to help my sanity, little peppermint drop helps the nose by a lot!

target prenatal vitamins. so good! call me 10, but I am all about the gummy vitamins.

french fries. haha, definitely not nutritious but in the days of crazy food aversions, whatever DID sound good, was just going to have to do. thankful for Cody who would make frequent sonic french fry runs for me and the tiny one!

No comments:

Post a Comment